He makes me laugh so hard the way he pronounces things and gets confused about words still. I think I will be sad when Angelo has mastered the English language. One of my favorite things that he ever said was about James,
"Hims workin on Hims puter" a hah ha hah I LOVE IT...... or recently he was hiding behind the curtains and said, "MOM, guess where is I" haaa ah ahah
Angelo has saved $10.61 and counting!!! We counted the money James and I are collecting too.... we had $45.40! I am proud of Angelo and will encourage him to continue saving!!!I was thinking of teaching him these terms too.... C note, Grand, buck, moolah, single, dough, five-spot, deuce, bones and Benjamins??!!! ha!
A penny for your thought.. His auntie will teach him this one one! Then, if he asks me for my thought I'll put a penny in his bank.. Good work mommy! Saving up to come to Italia.
ReplyDeleteHe'll have to remember though that it isn't the shiny stuff that counts the most ;)
Love the double rainbow in your header! I also treasure my 5 year old's saying too--just want to write his exact words down or get them on video so I can remember these cute little days once he masters our language!!
ReplyDelete