- I love when the county I live in gets put into ANY kind of an alert, watch or warning
- the way the rain smells just as it begins to fall
- they even make tiny t-shirts about severe weather
- the way the clouds can tell an entire story especially if you watch them for a long time (which I happen to do)
- the LOUDEST thunder that rattles your walls
- cloud to ground lightning aka CG
- HAIL...Huge ass hail
- when tumble weed goes racing across the road mmmkay and when your not from around here it looks like a small tree passing by. weird
- the sound of a siren
- Splashing in rain boots
- the weather radio going off and scaring me
- the smells from a hard rain or hail (except out here in Larimer county) if you live here you know exactly what I'm talking about
- motherships!
- Storm Chasing~
- rainbows
- looking at radar and seeing THIS
- rumbling thunder that goes on forever!
- Booby clouds or more commonly know as Mammatus clouds
I am CRAVING severe weather. Hope it comes in like a BOSS!



and not to forget thunderstorms on the screened in porch :) Love that little tornado of yours.
ReplyDeletewondering when you are going to get going with another post? come on already.. thought you went to go see some nature the other day? Or did you forget about the black crows already? You getting old ? I thought so. You are just getting reading for your birthday post. Good. I'll be waiting for some cake... dessert.
ReplyDelete