I love taking pictures of animals...But I'm still learning what my big fat Italian Nikon can do to make the pictures even better! So these pics. are taken in the "WILD" aka the end of my street! Your probably thinking, "Seriously you have Elk (that look just like reindeer) on your street?"
These are the thoughts that crossed my mind when I spotted them... Oh no! What if they Charge me!
When do they walk around....at night? (cause they were laying on the ground)
Wonder if they walk on the sidewalks?
Do they ever attack people? Sooo after I got all that nonsense out I took an obscene amount of photographs of them! So check it out...
Just chillin in the neighborhood!
They're just like us!!! They get itches in hard to reach spots
Is he Mooning me?
I went out a couple days ago on this cold and cloudy day.
Now I'll show you the sunset on Saturday May 21 2011
Amazing huh!
I think so and feel overwhelmed with gratitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment