17 February 2011

SKI COLORADO

Last weekend we went skiing at Sunlight Mountain in Glenwood Springs, CO. with some friends.  It was Angelo's first time on the slopes, he went to ski school(something I remember very clearly) and he learned how to make a pizza... with his skiis that is!  He made a new friend, had hot chocolate, ate loads of skittles and rode the chair lift!  I am sooo proud of my little boy...


















3 comments:

  1. what fun! you're brave... we took ari when she was 3 and we were idiots. she hated dit and we had to carry her baack up the mountain to the lodge since she refused to get on the skis and the bunny slope ended at the very bottom of the hill. that was not awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are precious! Love them.. I remember being stuck in the "pizza" position forever!! aha hahaha ha. Glad you all had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skiing so much. I love the pizza feet shots!

    ReplyDelete