Sooo I'm wondering what all my mom friends do for their kids on Valentine's Day? My mom used to leave us Valentine's on the kitchen table for us to get at breakfast, little things like stickers, a cute heart box, something red and most definitely purchased for TjMaxx and always always socks!!! I want to do something little for Angelo but I don't want to turn it into another holiday for toys. Maybe I should do some crafts with him but honestly nothing comes to mind...I mean he's 5 and he likes Star Wars, Soccer, playing Wii and making LARGE messes. I on the other hand am not 5 and tend to run on the more neurotic side. WAIT, I just googled Neurotic...and saw words highlighted like: distress-anxiety-delusions-illness!!! OK, so I used the wrong word, what I mean is that I like order, directions...clean, beautiful areas. Ok, so it is an illness. I guess the first step is admitting it, so oooo I'm ahead of the GAME! Still not sure what to do for Angelo for Valentine's Day but I'm thinking I will step out of my comfort Zone. I'm thinking glue...scissors....GLITTER???(maybe)... and wine!! I welcome your ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. i like that your first post did not start with a hello i am about to start blogging.. . you just kind of jumped in and made it seem like hello colleen has always blogged.
ReplyDelete2. i am your follower-- just like you have always wanted.. real live followers.. congratulations. ;)
3. google crayons, wax paper, valentines and iron and what will come up will make your heart stop at potential mess but they are amazing and super fun and beautiful. :) just.like.you. :)
pick up some sugar cookies from a bakery & decorate with red/pink icing and sprinkles. sweet time together :)
ReplyDeleteIf only I could only eat dessert always. That would be true heaven on earth : ) Here are my wild suggestions for that day of love:
ReplyDelete1. get heart tatoos
2. send love letters to your loved ones in Italy
3. make up a love song and flip share it with moi
4. hershey kiss cookies
5.. If all else falls: star wars socks