I can not believe 2011 was the last time I posted! A lot has changed since then...only one thing stayed the same...
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and Forever.
Now let me bring you up to speed...(drum roll please)
After trying and trying, believing and doubting, lot's crying, a lot of praising and waiting and waiting... we found out I was pregnant! A friend of mine was walking through Kohls and felt prompted to buy this tiny Pink hat or dress or I can't remember what it was...(Sorry Laney) all that mattered was that it was Pink..she wrestled with the idea of buying it now before the gender was officially revealed... but God spoke directly to her heart saying Buy the Pink hat! My whole life I had wanted a girl, I played dolls when I was little for hours upon hours and had all baby girls, I would dream of girl names, girl outings and girl smells. When getting pregnant was obviously out of my control, I remember changing my prayers and pleading with God, please just give us a healthy baby,it doesn't have to be a girl, I don't want to be picky,I trust you Lord. Laney shared with me her experience and I cried &cried.
For I knew I was carrying my girl.....
and Just like in Whoville when the Grinch's heart grew three sizes....My heart grew three sizes too, our girl... a present...a gift I was so willing to see with grateful eyes and heart:
Miss Maggie Kathryn July 16, 2011!
And now fast forward to present day! Still Thankful....
Now a days I am pulled in 1000 directions and feel like a complete mess. But then I remember
WHO I AM... and what He says about ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment