I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming
my Mom went "Home" 10 years ago..... hard to believe
We scattered her ashes in Lake Michigan right off of Old Misson Bay in Traverse City, MI...just about 9 years ago
that was home to her...she was free there and strong, at peace and surrounded by so much beauty!
being in traverse city felt like HOME to me now. I felt closer to my Mother somehow, Her spirit was so strong
My heart was happy and over flowing with emotion when I was there... I got that lump in my throat and could almost taste my tears
Miss my Mom everyday~
No comments:
Post a Comment