So for Morgan Wondering who Morgan is? it meant a new school, Eighth grade and the anticipation of making new friends! There were tears, deep breaths and a few, "I think I am sick" but he pulled it together and with alittle help from Dad (walking him in) he had a great first day at Bill Reed Middle School~ and today like a true teenager I could BARELY get him out of bed for day 2!
For Angelo this meant alot of excitement, conversations about leaving yankey (see blue crusty nasty blankey that he uses for comfort) at home and just one, "I think I'm sick"!
Perhaps I need to use Yankey today while he is at school~
I have bittersweet feelings today!
Of course I am so excited for my little man and hope he learns to love school.
I wonder if he's sitting Cris-Cross applesauce, or learning to raise his hand when he has something to say...what books will they read today?
perhaps...
The Kissing Hand
or Chrysanthemum
or Miss Bindergarten gets ready for Kindergarten
I hope that Mr.Wride will give him a hug if he needs one and helpful reminders of the class rules! I hope that he will make some friends and eat all of this lunch! I pray that Jesus sends his special angels to protect him and prompt him to make good choices!
See you soon big baboon~



I love your blog Colleen. I enjoy everything about it...your writing, your humor, your pics...you've become such a great photographer. What a delight you are :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
debbie & ken