well wait no more Brian Angelo and all the rest of you... yeah, all 3 of you~ a hah ha ha
Mama's been working FULL TIME. YUCK. no more.
I have learned that I'm not a good mom when I work full time. I'm just mediocre.
and that is not good enough. so I will stop, working that is... I will go back to part time!
mmkay, you here that CHASE BANK
I've been workin but also been Praising!
Check out Praise in the Park 2011~
Put on at City Park in Fort Collins, Colorado. Included 30 churches from around the area getting together to sing and praise the Lord!
and it was soooo HOT I could barely SING.




I have been waiting for a post for a long time, too! Working full time is an OK excuse, I guess :) Love that picture of you two in your banner. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteyou are too cute. and i miss you. and you should blog more. and your pictures are looking really nice. and i miss you. the end.
ReplyDelete